Hello everyone! My name is Savannah and I’m a book lover who decided she wanted to share her book opinions with the world. I’m a girl who thinks the written word is an underappreciated medium that should be shared and loved more than it is.
I read books, review books, discuss books, smell books, buy books, admire books, carry books, I live and breathe books. I’m a Potterhead (obviously, I mean who in their right mind isn’t), I binge shows like it’s nobody’s business, and I’m an introvert trying to find her place in the world.
I find words to be the most beautiful thing in the world. Dogs as well, dogs are nice.
Random Facts About Me:
- It can take me anywhere from a few hours to a few months to finish a book.
- I hate pickles and mustard with a passion. Just thinking about them make me cringe.
- I love frozen yogurt. Buy me frozen yogurt and a book and I’ll love you forever.
- I love indie bookstores and secondhand bookstores but there aren’t any where I live!
- I plan on studying creative writing and possibly screenwriting in college.
- I prefer to read at night before bed.
- If I don’t read at night before bed I’m either watching Netflix or YouTube.
- The two places I want to visit someday before I die are the UK and Japan.
- I’m not much of a fan of anime but I love Death Note (even though I haven’t finished it yet).
- My favorite TV show is Supernatural. Winchester Bros. Forever!
- I’ve only read the Harry Potter books once.
- I live and thrive on coffee.
- I’m not a morning person. If you try and get me to do something in the morning no matter what it is, I’ll respond in grumbles and growls.
- I’ve met four authors: Maggie Stiefvater, Benjamin Alire Saenz, Ryan Graudin, and Marie Lu.
- I’ve met four BookTubers: Jessethereader, PeruseProject, WhittyNovels, and NayaReadsAndSmiles.
- I’m a BookTuber! (P.S. You can watch me being awkward in the link below)
- I love reading. (Duh!)