I’m back here today with an award! I love these award posts and I got nominated by the Mango Queen, May from Forever and Everly. I have no idea if I’ve already done one of these before or not, but oh well. I felt like doing this one so I shall do it. (I just checked and I have done it before so you can read my first one here if you’d like). Read More
So earlier today I saw a post on a blog I follow, Lost in a Story, and it was about The Book Blogger Awards, which I later found out (upon reading the post, of course) that it’s a Book Blogger Award hosted by Write Through The Night. You can click her blog name for more information, if you’re interested.
I decided that I wanted to take part in this because I want to both a) help spread the news around the book blogging community about this amazing idea and b) nominate some of my favorite bloggers for these awards! Without further ado, let’s get started! (Also, side note: if I don’t nominate you that doesn’t mean I don’t love your blog! It just means I had to narrow down my choices. I bet I’ll miss a ton of great bloggers!) Read More
Hello peoples! I decided that today I’ll be doing my first ever award on this blog. When I say ‘this blog’ I mean my WordPress blog. I’ve had Blogger and Weebly, and have been nominated for awards on both, so it’s not my first time doing an award post. But I haven’t seen this one thus far, and I was nominated by Romana over at A Book Nerd, so I decided that I’d complete the task set upon me. Also check out the creator of this award, Okoto Enigma. Now, let’s get started!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s)
3 Random Facts About Me:
- Uh… I had to take years of speech lessons because I can’t talk properly.
- My favorite video game would have to be a tie between Call of Duty: Ghosts, and Infamous: Second Son.
- I secretly used to wish I had braces… up until the point where I had to actually get braces.
Favorite Christmas song?
Er… I don’t know… I guess All I Want For Christmas Is You, just because it’s constantly stuck in my head during Christmas-time, I don’t even know why.
Favorite Christmas food?
Hmm… I’m having trouble here. I’ll have to say pie of any kind or green bean casserole.
Favorite Christmas book?
I’ve only ever read one book that I would associate with Christmas and that’s Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. I think Harry Potter is pretty Christmas-y, I mean, it’s always taking place in the novels one way or another.
Favorite Christmas Memory?
Oh gosh, I don’t know! I have the worst memory when it comes to my own past. Ironic and strange, I know. Well this Christmas was pretty cool, so I guess that? I really have no idea.
Random: Do you lick or bite into your ice cream?
Lick, duh! I’m not a weirdo like my parents. Yeah, they bite into their ice cream! What the heck? I always cringe and have to turn my head away from them whenever I see them doing that.
My Best Post:
I’ll just leave a link to my top 4 most popular posts.
I don’t usually tag so many people, but I have to tag 10-20, so I’ll just be tagging 10 people. Don’t feel inclined to do this, you don’t have to if you don’t feel up for it.
- What milestones (blogging and in life) will you be surpassing in 2017?
- What TV shows or movies are you looking forward to watching in 2017?
- What book that you’ve been holding off for ages, are you finally going to tackle in 2017?
- What’re your 3 most frequently used apps on your phone?
- If you were to put two characters in an arena to battle to the death, who would you choose?
- Random: Would you rather have a wheel for a foot or a magnetic head?
Hopefully you guys enjoyed this post, and thanks again, Romana for nominating me. It means a lot.