I was nominated for this award by Kayla @ KDrewthebookworm. Thank you so much for nominating me for this! You’re – well – awesome!
And thank you, Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala, for creating this award!
This is her reason for creating the award:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger”
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include the reason behind the award.
3. Include the banner in your post.
4. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
5. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
6. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
7. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
8. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
1. Where was the last place you traveled, and when was it?
Like, on a vacation? Uh… San Antonio I think. That was earlier this year with my cousin and aunt. We went on St. Patrick’s Day weekend, actually. It was pretty fun. We walked around a lot and visited hotels that were supposedly haunted.
My cousin and I also might have spied on this drunk dude in his hotel room
2. How many physical books do you own?
Hahaha… 200 maybe? Possibly more, I have no idea! I have two big totes for when I move filled with books and a few extras out that wouldn’t fit in those.
3. Under what circumstances would you DNF a book?
I’ve only DNF’d two books and one I plan on finishing sometime in my life (The Fellowship of the Ring). The other one was Allegiant and guys – I tried so hard to push through but I just couldn’t. Only if I’m extremely bored and the book is just that bad will I DNF the book.
4. What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Did you enjoy it?
Oh gosh… what was the last movie I saw in theaters? I think Beauty and the Beast was the last movie I saw in theaters… I don’t go to the movies very often. And I really enjoyed it!
5. Share your favorite meme or GIF!😂
I don’t have a single favorite, so I’ll share multiple. My favorite kind of GIFs are ones that involve animals being cute or funny and relatable ones.
6. Tell me a teaser sentence from the book you’re currently reading!
“We were supposed to be safe until our names appeared on the list.” This is from Breaking Magic by Alex C. Vick. I’m only a few pages in so far but I’m really enjoying it!
7. What device do you use to write your blog posts (computer, phone, etc.)?
Computer! I don’t think I could handle typing it all up on my phone. That’d be torture, but I could use more emojis if I did that.
8. Tell me a little known fact about you that no other bloggers know.
Gosh, I don’t know! I’m an open book, really. I’ll need to think about this… well I used to have speech impairment (don’t know the correct term, but basically, I couldn’t speak properly) and I had to take speech classes throughout all of elementary school… yup. I still have trouble saying ‘R’s.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world right this instant, where would you go, and why?
The first thing that popped into my head was Korea but I need to choose somewhere where I won’t be completely lost and useless haha. That’s also – um – not exactly the best place for an American to be right now so I’m choosing somewhere else. Uh… somewhere like Hawaii would be nice. I don’t need a passport to go to Hawaii so, yeah. That’s my choice.
10. What song is stuck in your head right now? (if any)
Every day I have random BTS songs stuck in my head. While I’m writing this post, it’s Danger. Here’s the music video:
Oh my god, I just realized how young they are in this music video. They’re such babies! Was 2014 the year of ‘bad boys’ in Kpop? Cause in their old music videos they wear all black and act all tough haha.
Preethi @ The Lone Reader
Fyza @ Culture Eighteen
Kourtni @ Kourtni Reads
Emma @ Keystroke Blog
Chelsea @ A Very Bookish Girl
Like always, if I nominated you but you don’t want to do the award, that’s completely fine with me. But if you do end up doing it, make sure you pingback your post to this one so I can read it.
1. Who is your current favorite music group and/or singer?
2. What was the last book to movie/TV adaptation you saw?
3. What’s one thing you always do every summer?
4. What is your favorite thing about Fall?
5. Do you like Starbucks? If so, what drink do you usually get?
6. If you had to choose two fictional people and two real people to get stranded on a deserted island with, who would they be?
7. This question will require some internet searching. If you could design your own personal library at home, what would it look like? (With images, please)
8. What’s one thing that’s been bothering you lately? And how have you dealt with it?
9. What’s the first thing you do when you pick up a book in a book store?
10. How are you?
I hope y’all enjoyed this post! Feel free to answer some of the questions in the comments too. What song is currently stuck in your head? What’s one place you’d choose to travel to right now?