I got tagged by Kat from Life and Other Disasters to do this tag!
This tag is a really easy and simple one to do and it fits in with Camp NaNo and all that so I decided that I’d do it real quick.
All I have to do is show you seven random sentences from the seventh page of my work in progress!
1) I was being a complete jerk by telling him to get lost, but this feeling of someone actually wanting to help me was unfamiliar and I wasn’t sure what to think about it.
2) He obviously cared about my well-being for some odd reason that I couldn’t quite comprehend.
3) This boy is either playing dumb or is actually a lot dimmer than I originally thought.
4) “I don’t wear eyeliner,” He replies.
5) “Don’t flatter yourself too much.” The boy said, a bit of sass in his tone that I didn’t know he was capable of.
6) “With your entire emo look going on, you’ve got to know who MCR is.”
7) I know he tries to hide it but he doesn’t do a very good job doing so.
Y’all are probably so confused haha. I won’t give any explanations, but feel free to try and guess what’s happening!
Lia @ Lost In A Story
Joel @ Fictional Fates
Anybody else who’d like to do it!