I’m back here today with an award! I love these award posts and I got nominated by the Mango Queen, May from Forever and Everly. I have no idea if I’ve already done one of these before or not, but oh well. I felt like doing this one so I shall do it. (I just checked and I have done it before so you can read my first one here if you’d like).
Thank you for nominating me, May! It means a lot! Now, onto the post!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
- Nominate 11 blogs and let them know they’ve been tagged.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. If you were to stop blogging, what would be the reason?
Hmm… this one is difficult. I think it’d have to be something big such as getting a job where I no longer have the time, having kids and raising a family, etc. that would make me stop blogging. But that’s not happening anytime soon so y’all are stuck with me for quite some time!
2. What are some hobbies you have?
Blogging (duh!), reading (another duh!), watching Netflix and YouTube, and I’ve recently gotten into journaling more. I’ve had my journal for about 1 1/2 years now but I’ve just started writing in it almost daily.
3. Would you rather be dead or die? (Yes, there’s a difference.)
I would rather be dead because then I wouldn’t have to feel the pain of dying because I had already been through it. If I were to die right now I would be in a lot of pain and so would everyone around me. Whereas if I were already dead, that pain would be in the past.
4. Do you like mangoes???
I’m pretty sure May would have me executed or something if I said no. I’m unsure whether I’ve actually had mangoes before or not… I won’t say no because I bet I’ve had them in a fruit salad before or something.
5. What book would you not feel guilty about stomping on, tearing, and burning in a fire?
The Divergent series by Veronica Roth, no question! I apologize if this is your favorite series or something but I have a burning hate for this series I honestly wouldn’t mind setting it on fire if my life depended on burning or ruining a book.
What blogs do you ALWAYS look forward to reading? (Or, if you’re afraid your dear readers might feel bad: What type of blogs do you tend to follow? ie. book blogs, lifestyle blogs, writing blogs, etc.)
I always look forward to reading everyone’s posts if I’m being honest. I’m a person that doesn’t follow a crap load of blogs only if I really enjoy their posts and know for sure I’ll get a tingly feeling of excitement every time they post something new. I tend to follow… um… book blogs. Surprising, right?
What’s one moment in your life you’d choose to play over and over again (aka re-experience over and over again?)
Definitely my birthday from last year! If you don’t already know for my 16th birthday last year I went to Universal Studios in Hollywood and I DRANK BUTTERBEER AND GOT A RAVENCLAW ROBE AND NSOUIBFEWF I am still on a high from that. But seriously that was the best birthday ever! I spent two days at Universal and it was just all-around amazing. And Butterbeer is so good, y’all. If you haven’t tried it, you need to!
You have the choice of reading a book you HATE, every single day, or reading one good book per year. Which do you choose?
Haha what kind of a torturous question is this? I’ll go with reading one good book per year because having to read a book I hate every day is unfathomable. I am not a fast reader so I would basically spend all day every day reading a book I hate for the entire rest of my life. No thanks!
What’s one food you will never get tired of eating??? (ONE food, people, ONE.)
I don’t think I’d ever get tired of eating this one type of pie that my dad’s mom makes. It’s not like a sweet pie but she makes meat pie and spinach pie and cheese pie and ohmygod they are so good!
What would you do if someone walked up to you and gave you 100 bucks?
Run to the nearest Barnes and Noble as fast as my legs could take me. But seriously, who wouldn’t?
How are you right now? ❤
I am good. Still a bit tired because it’s 10 am and I still haven’t woken up (see, I don’t joke around when I say I’m not a morning person) and enjoying my morning coffee. I’m also a bit sad there aren’t more questions. I like questions!
(Wow I’m looking through the blogs I follow and I follow more than I thought!)
It’s been a while since I actually tagged/nominated people haha that took a while!
1. What is your favorite social media book outlet? (Such as Goodreads, Bookstagram, BookTube, etc.)
2. What’s a hobby you have that you think people would be surprised to find out about?
3. What’s a special skill you have?
4. What is your favorite thing to watch on YouTube if you watch YouTube? If you don’t watch YouTube, what do you think your favorite thing to watch would be?
5. Why do you think people like your blog?
6. What’s one thing you’d like to improve about yourself?
7. What do you think your best quality is?
8. What feature do publishers add to books are your favorite? (Such as sprayed pages, design under the dust jacket, etc.)
9. If you were a superhero (or villain if you prefer villains) what would your power be, what would your name be, what would your tragic backstory be, and what would your costume look like?
10. If you had the chance to travel to one place in the world at this moment, what would it be and who would you take with you?
11. Did you enjoy answering these questions?
I hope that y’all enjoyed this post! I also tried to make the questions as interesting as possible because I know a lot of the same questions are asked quite frequently.