So the month of March has passed us. Is it just me or has this year just flown by so far? I mean, we’re already one-third of the way through the year! That’s insane! A lot happened this month, so let’s just head right on into the wrap up!
I actually won all of these books in Goodreads giveaways which is awesome because they all sound like really interesting books (plus one is an Indie book, which I’ve never read before).
Let’s see how well I contained myself this month… I have been wanting to get into graphic novels lately so there are going to be a lot on this list for sure.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, #1) by Jenny Han
- The Watcher by Bella Jewel
- Fables, Vol. 1: Legends in Exile by Bill Willingham
- In Real Life by Cory Doctorow
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children: The Graphic Novel (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children Graphic Novels, #1) by Ransom Riggs
- Habibi by Craig Thompson
- Kojiki (Kojiki, #1) by Keith Yatsuhashi
- Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
- Ghost in the Shell (Ghost in the Shell, #1) by Masamune Shirow
- Daughter of the Pirate King (Daughter of the Pirate King, #1) by Tricia Levenseller
- Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray
- Snotgirl, Vol. 1: Green Hair Don’t Care by Brian Lee O’Malley
- Anya’s Ghost by Vera Brosgol
- Invictus by Ryan Graudin
- Daredevil, Volume 1 by Mark Waid
- Monstress, Vol. 1: Awakening by Marjorie Liu
- Orange: The Complete Collection, Vol. 1 by Ichigo Takano
- Blankets by Craig Thompson
- Deadly Class, Vol. 1: Reagan Youth by Rick Remember
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
- The Valiant (The Valiant, #1) by Lesley Livingston
- The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See
- The Bone Witch (The Bone Witch, #1) by Rin Chupeco
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
- Starfall (Starflight, #2) by Melissa Landers
- All American Boys by Jason Reynolds
- The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
- Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde
- Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly
- The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo
- The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells
- Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1: No Normal by Willow G. Wilson
- The Circus by Olivia Levez
- The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel
- In Perfect Light by Benjamin Alire Saenz
- Carry Me Like Water by Benjamin Alire Saenz
- He Forgot to Say Goodbye by Benjamin Alire Saenz
- , said the shotgun to the head by Saul Williams
- Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5) by Marissa Meyer
- The Ballroom by Anna Hope
- The Wages of Sin by Kaite Welsh
- Orphan Island by Laurel Snyder
- The Alchemists of Loom (Loom Saga, #1) by Elise Kova
- The Queen of Blood (The Queens of Renthia, #1) by Sarah Beth Durst
- The Australian by Emma Stevens-Smith
So… my TBR is so long now…. I don’t even care even more, so many books sound amazing to read.
I can’t think of any current obsessions of mine, and I haven’t been able to for the past month or two so I won’t be doing that anymore. If y’all have another section to replace that for my monthly wrap ups, please leave suggestions!
I only have one review written during March… I’ve been extremely lazy with writing reviews lately. I have two that I’m currently working on, I just haven’t gotten the motivation to writing them… maybe I could do a video review on one of them instead?
And I’ve got no film reviews, but I’ve been thinking of possibly writing a review for the new Beauty and the Beast movie? Also, I haven’t been watching much TV lately which is why I haven’t written any reviews, it’s not because I’m lazy… this time.
Top 5 Wednesday:
- Future Classics
- Books (or Characters) I Felt Betrayed By
- My Favorite Science Fiction and Fantasy Books
Down the TBR Hole:
This is a new meme I decided to take part in, and it’ll help me lower my TBR pile.
Tags & Awards:
- Book Blogger Insider Tag
- Your Favorite Music Book Tag
- The School Subjects Book Tag
- The Liebster Award
- Rapid Fire Book Tag
So… last month I started daily writing prompts… and I haven’t written any of them this month. I don’t know why, I just didn’t feel like writing any of them. Maybe it’s because I had been outlining my book for Camp NaNoWriMo, I don’t know, but I did write a post about Camp NaNoWriMo and my first ever discussion post!
Also, my blog turned 1 years old this month! Isn’t that exciting?
So last month, I had 34 subscribers on my BookTube channel, but now I’m only two away from 50! That’s crazy! Thank you so much to those of you who decided to subscribe to my channel! I love getting comments and making these videos for y’all. Now, onto the videos I uploaded in the month of March.
So those were the videos I uploaded in March! I uploaded one more video than the month before and I’m really enjoying putting up videos now. It’s a lot more fun and easy-going now because I’m more in the groove of things and all that.
So that was my month in review, or well, in a wrap up! What did you read or haul this month? Let me know!