Hello fellow bookworms! It’s the end of the year, and Christmas has passed us. I got some pretty awesome stuff for Christmas, so I decided to share these gifts with y’all. I only received one book, so it’s not a book haul, just a Christmas haul. Enjoy 🙂
From My Sister:
I got some awesome stuff from my sister. She’s really creative when it comes to giving me gifts whether it’s for Christmas or my birthday. Here’s what she got me:
SHE ADOPTED A BOWTRUCKLE FOR ME! Not just that, though. She made the Bowtruckle herself. And she printed a Certificate of Adoption as well. She also bought me one of the books I’ve been dying to get my hands on, The Case of Beasts. Not just that, though. She got me a Gilmore Girls shirt that speaks to me on a spiritual level (and I’m also wearing it right now, it’s so comfortable!)
From My Parents:
- The first present from my parents that I opened was this ginormous box that I thought must’ve been a TV. It was so big there’s literally nothing else it could’ve been. And guess what? I. Was. Right. I got a 49″ 4k Ultra HD LG TV (or something like that). It’s not just any TV, though. This TV has built-in apps such as Netflix, Youtube, Hulu, and Amazon Video. I’ve been laying in bed at night enjoying my Netflix before I go to sleep. I’ve been watching Daredevil season 2 on Netflix (only two episodes so far, I’m taking it slow), as well as Death Note (although I’m only about 4 episodes in). Let me just say that I love it.
- The other present that I got from my parents was a new comforter for my bed. I didn’t really think I needed one, but then I put the new one on my bed and it’s so much better than my older one. Plus, the old comforter was for a king-size bed I believe, and I have a queen, so it fits my bed nicely. I’ll provide a picture with my trusty sidekick, Gina, testing enjoying the new comforter below. (And yes, that’s a huge stuffed bear in the corner, his name is Flour).
From My Grandparents:
- So, firstly, from my Dad’s mom I got a really pretty dress, leg warmers, and a cute headband. I can’t wait for the opportunity for me to wear this ensemble, and I would show y’all a picture, but honestly, I’m too lazy to go all the way upstairs to my room to take a picture.
So this picture is glitching for some stupid reason, but I got some really warm socks, and a scarf that is beyond soft from my Grandparents.
From My Cousin and Aunt:
- From my Cousin and Aunt I got loads of Harry Potter socks. There’s a pair for each house, as well as the Hogwarts emblem and the letters HP for Harry Potter. Those are just regular ankle socks, and then I got socks about the length of the socks I got from my Grandparents, and it has Harry’s face on them. I also got a red Harry Potter golden snitch shirt that is so cute and has a faded look to it.
From My Stocking:
- In my stocking, I got loads of candy, of course, such as Pocky and Hello Panda from my sister because she knows how much I love them. As well as a few things from my sister like a Supernatural magnet (in the picture below), and a Harry Potter pen. From my Grandparents I got a little stuffed Elephant on a key-chain (in the picture below).
I hope that you guys enjoyed this haul! I’m sorry it’s not really book-related but I thought I’d share some of the things I got with you guys. I’m curious to know what some of y’all got for Christmas as well, so if you’d like to share, leave a comment!